NES residential programs provide a licensed and/or certified residential setting for individuals to live in, where they are staffed according to their individual needs. NES staff are trained to provide support, supervision, training, and assistance to each individual.
Residential services may include:
- Medication management & medical appointments/care
- Finance management (rep payee or budget assistance)
- Community & house activities including transportation
- Nutrition & exercise and health & safety
- House care, employment, and much more!
NES residential services are designed to help individuals gain the skills they need in order to live as independently as possible. We have many residential locations across Utah. Contact us now to find the best fit for you!